Query Regarding Not Receiving a sms form Twilio

i have created account on twilio
during selection of selecting programming language i’ve selected RUBY by mistake instead of PYTHON.
& i’m not able to change it.
so that’s why i’m not getting sms or other reason behind it?

The status of messages is shown as undelivered on twilo while in my terminal the status of messages is shown as queued anyone know how to solve this problem

@jayeshrane999

Even I was facing the same problem but when I turned on my data roaming and tried again so I received message in 2 secs , I can suggest you to try this

1 Like

@divya19 would definitely try thanks!

1 Like

@jayeshrane999

Yes and let me know if it works!

1 Like

@divya19 it didn’t worked I tried it and my phone is also not on dnd any other alternative

Did you run the code again? And what’s the status now on twilio?

1 Like

@divya19 yeah I had run the code again after making the changes some messages were shown as sent while some were shown as undelivered on twilio

@jayeshrane999

What is your sleep time? increase that time.sleep(10) to (1000) and try if message comes.

1 Like

Oh will try this @divya19

I think the problem is from twilio end as I tried different number also but it still didn’t work @divya19

@jayeshrane999

Yes it can be bt as the status was sent so the message should arrive. Anywaz tried my best bt it didn’t work :sob:

1 Like

It worked for you right ? @divya19
Will try it with some other method
And Tysm for the help @divya19

1 Like

@jayeshrane999

See this I got the message then I also converted it into degree and again I got the two messages.
That’s why I was so confidently helping you but it’s not working in your case!

1 Like

This can happen if your phone number has DND activated. I suggest you try with a different phone number which does not have DND activated on it. That should solve the problem mostly. Do note that you will have to add the phone number in your Twilio account and get it verified to get the SMS.

Try this out and let me know if it solves your problem.

2 Likes

Sir, even I am facing the same problem and I have registered two different numbers on twilio but still the status is queued.Kindly help me out how to resolve this.