Quizizz game unable to play

I cannot play any quiz as it says the game has exceeded the max limit of 25 players

@f20200814

Can you be more specific about which Quiz no. and from which training?

Hi, I am facing the same problem. I have just started with the training (Online Training on Internet of Things and Machine Learning). And when I tried to attempt Quiz 1 and Quiz 2, the quiz host (Quizizz) shows=> “This game has exceeded the 25 player limit”.
QuizNotOpening

@kartikmathur20012942

Apologies for the inconvenience, we’ll update you soon once the issue is solved. You can continue with your training without attending the quizzes till then.

It will work after some time, till then complete the other sections of the training & learning.

getting error for quiz saying the codes are incorrect

Hello sir,
Any update on the issue?
I am on quiz 5 right now, and now the message has changed to “invalid quiz code”.

(On all the previous quizzes also it’s showing the same message)

@kartikmathur20012942 @meghanaroy333

As I have already mentioned, we’re resolving this issue and will update you in this thread once it is resolved.

Till then you can continue with your training, without necessarily completing the quizzes. You can attempt them later as well.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble playing the quiz. It’s possible that the quiz has a limit on the number of players who can participate at once, and that limit may have already been reached. However, there are other ways you can have fun and earn money, such as playing bingo. Many online bingo sites offer cash prizes for players who win games, and some even offer free games where you can still win real money. You may want to check out some reputable online bingo sites and see if they have any promotions or bonuses available for new players.

could you more specific more about howto play other games like bingo

I’ve enrolled in IOT and machine learning training and I am unable to attempt quiz 1. Each time i click on start, it does nothing.

Hi @vikrant.tripathi.210 Can you try on a different browser and see if it works? Also, you may want to update the current browser version as well. Let me know if that fixes the issue.

I’m facing the same issue (Quiz 1). I have already tried different browsers, it says “This game has exceeded the 10000 player limit.”

3 Likes

yeah, I’m also facing the same issue in Quiz 1.

i am also not being able to play quiz of the first module itself as it says limit of 1000 player has exceeded

I am having this message showing up “This game has exceeded the 10000 player limit.”

Hi @edi24039 @anjalipandeyms @rtkrrohit2021 @tanyasinhapakhee Apologize for the inconvenience , give us some time our team is working on it.