Refund Amount for the BoltIoT course purchased

I haven’t received my kit yet and have opted for a refund. May I know the time by which I shall get the refund of the amount paid. I have attached the photo of the message that popped up after the formalities were completed as per required. Please help.

Thank you for the information. But in this case, I haven’t received the hardware kit because of the unfortunate pandemic. So by when do, I get the refund amount as I have already applied for it.

But I have applied for the refund even before getting the kit so I am eligible for the refund but havent recieved the amount yet. That is my doubt.

@sbinod.10.11

Please read the message carefully. It clearly states that your refund can not be processed until your bank account details are verified.

Can you please tell me where exactly I have to verify my bank account details. Is there a link which exists where I can verify the details. Whenever I click on the “OK” option it does not lead me to any screen or gateway where I can verify my bank account details. Please do help.

@sbinod.10.11 Can you also please share a screenshot of the page before you click on the Not received refund button?