Refund amount not credited yet

Hello sir…
I didn’t get the refund amount yet. Since i am waiting from last 8-10 days.
How much time it will take to refund?
Please help.!!

@abuzarfahad480 If you want a refund for IoT and ML Training, the amount is refunded within 7 working days once the hardware is picked up. Please check your bank passbook once for the refund amount.

If you have still not got refund for your order, please write an email to support@boltiot.com along with relevant screenshots. Our team will look into the issue and will revert back to you.

1 Like

I emailed to support@boltiot.com from last 10 days but they are telling wait for 5 days wait for 2-3 days we are checking…since from (4 February). No amount is credited yet…
Please help…!!

@abuzarfahad480 I have highlighted your concern to the respective team. Please allow us some time to look into this.

Thanks…!!
my refund amount is credited…

1 Like

Hello sir
I had requested refund for the web development training on 19th July. On the bolt cloud ,the status is showing that the refund is completed, but I haven’t received it in my bank account yet, so I request you to kindly look into it

Hi @lakkiakash123,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hello sir
I had requested refund for the web development training on 19th July. On the bolt cloud ,the status is showing that the refund is completed, but I haven’t received it in my bank account yet, so I request you to kindly look into it

@lakkiakash123 I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

@lakkiakash123 Your refund will be processed from our end by today end of the day.

Hello sir
I had requested refund for the python programming training on 19 oct . On the bolt cloud ,the status is showing that the refund is completed, but I haven’t received it in my bank account yet, so I request you to kindly look into it