Refund button 'training' page redirects to the training page itself

After issuing a refund for my IoT and ML training, if I enter the refund procedure from the Refund button on the Training page, it redirects me back to the training page after displaying a red banner on the top like this.

Despite issuing a request from the training page, the banner says that the request should be opened from the same training page.
Any solutions?

hi, @BrownBourbon
you can only raise a refund request within 10 days after receiving the kit. so it may be possible your refund date has expired. secondly check your network connectivity while issuing the refund request. Due to server issues this might happen. if you are still facing the same problem, I suggest you to contact/write to Support services of Bolt regarding your refund.
Don’t forget to mention your Order number, and Bolt transaction ID.
Email: support@boltiot.com
Mob No: (+91) 8881197198

@chailsegupta18. Is it possible that this also appears before receiving the kit? I haven’t received the kit yet. So should I apply for refund after the kit arrives? Otherwise, I’ll contact right away.

Hi @BrownBourbon,

I have raised your refund request. Your refund amount will be credited to your account by end of this week.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

It’s my first day of training and somehow I’m not satisfied with it and it’s been my first day so haven’t received my kit so I want refund

Hi @niyatigajjar0711,

You can raise the refund request from this link http://cloud.boltiot.com/training

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

I’ve gone through this site and already did what needed but it’s been 3 days and I still didn’t get any phone call from your side about refund

@rahul.singh1 sir it has been 3 days and still I didn’t get any call of refund

@4nm18cs168

We have refunded your order.

i am not satisfied with voice apps course ,so i choose refund but i got same redirecting problem .please help me. my order id is #India32578