Refund for the training

Just placed the order, want to refund it, kit has not been dispatched only. Please refund soon ORDER #India29089

Hi @mea0liber832.

Please login to the Bolt Cloud https://cloud.boltiot.com/training and from the training page, create a refund request.

Also choose a dummy pick date while creating the refund request.

Do let me know after raising the refund request.

I’ve already done that

I plan to cancel my refund request. Can you please help me out

Hi @mea0liber832,

Your kit is already delivered your address https://shiprocket.co/tracking/69581907846 . But don’t worry we will arrange the pickup of your Kit . Your refund amount amount will be credited to your account.
once we receive the kit at our operation center.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

I have enrolled in training today and made a refund request today only. So when refund amount will be credited to my account?

“We have received your refund request, but cannot proceed until your bank account details are verified. Please verify your account details by entering the verification amount from your bank account passbook.”
It is showing a message like this. How i need to verify my details?

yes @moinsp1999 i am also getting same i want to refund this kit and get my money back so please someone with Bolt Community please guide me ?

i want to get my refund my pick up date has already gone.plz let me know when the kit will bw picked up

yes I am also getting the same.Please help me!

Have you verified it?

How I need to verify?

Hi @sachinozil11 and @moinsp1999

You have paid online, then you don’t need to verify account. But if you have paid using COD method then you have to verify your account details.

How to verify:

1. After raising the refund request, Bolt System transfers a random amount between 1 to 2 Rs into your account.
  2. Check your bank account statement to find the transferred amount.
  3. After finding transferred amount, open the refund page on the Bolt Cloud and enter the transferred amount in the verification box.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Hi @dheerajktiwari.eee18,

If you have received the below email:

Then you have to ship the kit on given address. We will reimburse the shipping charges up to 200Rs/- in your refund amount.

Sir, I haven’t even got the hardware kit.I have cancelled the order within 24 hours of payment.

I won’t be able to shipped the kit. So now what I have to do? When will your team arrange the pickup?

Yeah I have also cancelled it within 24hour but the kit tracking shipping email has sent to me

Hi @sachinozil11,

You have raised the refund request on Wed, 12 Aug 2020 but the kit was shipped on 11th Aug 2020 https://shiprocket.co/tracking/1904154920186

Do not accept the order from the delivery person. Once we receive the kit from the shipping partner, your refund amount will be credited to your account.

Hi @moinsp1999,

Wait for some more days. Once the pickup services gets resumed , we will arrange the pickup.

I have shipped the kit. It will delivered to you by Mon or Tue. When will you refund the fee?