Refund for the training

Sir I have returned the kit and it’s on your hands now . So I’m waiting for my refund.

Hi Sir,I missed the discount on iot with ml and have been looking for that .can I know when discount will be opened again?Please let me know if I can use any coupon code to get that discount.

For creating refund request , it is not accepting refund . throwing error that “Refund setting is not found” please do help , I have less time for refund

Sir i enrolled for the python training course on 31st of march upon successful completion of my payment. Day before yesterday i opted for a refund as you mentioned the link for the refund page and followed the procedures. Now the status of the refund is being shown as refunded and transferred but no money has been received in my account. Please would you help me? I paid by phonepe upi

Give us some time , our team is working on it.

1 Like

Give us some time thing has been going on for months to many people, did anyone got a refund?

I have returned the product,Do I get an OTP or not ? Also when will my refund amount will be credited to my bank account? Please reply

Hi @kramakrishna2k1,

Can you please share your Email ID so that we can check and get back to you.

My email id:- kramakrishna2k1@gmail.com

Hi @kramakrishna2k1,

The kit is still in Transit.
We will process your refund once we receive the kit back to our office.