Refund NOT credited in my account

Hello sir
I had requested refund for the python programming
training on 19th OCTOBER. On the bolt cloud ,the status is showing that the refund is completed, but I haven’t received it in my bank account yet, so I request you to kindly look into it

Hi , @ms965055
we have forwarded the issue to the support BOLT IOT
Please be patient the refund takes from 7 to 8 days to reflect in the bank account

@ms965055 My refund was credited back to my account in 11 days. So be assured, BoltIot is a nice company it won’t cheat you.

1 Like

Hi @ms965055 Apologies for this.

We noticed an error in the integrations of our payment site. We have identified it and working on a fix for it. Be assured that you will receive the refund amount within a week’s time. We will be manually clearing the payments so you can expect it much sooner as well.

Hello Sir
I requested refund for the python programming course.
It is been 4 days and i havent received the money yet.
So please look into this matter and help asap. Thank you

Hi , @sangralabhiabhi
@pranav.kundaikar.inv
Welcome to BOLT community,
We have forwarded the request to our authorities and support,
Your refund will be initiated soon.

Thanks for being patient

Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

@sangralabhiabhi We have processed your refund and transferred the amount.

However, the bank/payment gateway might not have credited the funds to your account. So we are checking with them for the same.

Due to the Diwali holiday, the process is a bit slow, and we expect to get the update by Tuesday.

Be assured we are working to make sure the refund is credited to you by the bank/payment gateway. I expect it to be done by this coming Friday.

We thank you for your patience and support.

Hello sir

I had requested refund for the python programming
training and it’s been a week since i did it . On the bolt cloud ,the status is showing that the refund is completed, but I haven’t received it in my bank account yet, so I request you to kindly look into it

Hi , @sakshipatole28
@ashwin.salgaocar @pranav.kundaikar.inv
Welcome to BOLT community,
We have forwarded the request to our authorities and support,
Your refund will be initiated soon.

Thanks for being patient

Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

Respected Sir,
I have applied for the refund for the course WEB DEVELOPMENT TRAINING . When will my amount will be transferred to my account? Kindly transfer the amount as soon as possible…
My mail Id is:- vinayttm@gmail.com
Order Id : #India51170

And in refund page it is show as refund transferred but I didn’t get any message in my mobile from bank regarding the refund.

Thanks

Hello , @vinayttm
@ashwin.salgaocar
We have forwarded the Request to our support,
The Amount which is initiated for your refund takes 7 to 8 working days to reflect in your bank account ,
Please be patient as we are doing are best to resolve it at the earliest.

Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

Hello Sir
I requested refund for the html css java script programming course.
It is been 15 to 16 days and i havent received the money yet.
So please look into this matter and help asap. Thank you

@sayalid412 Noted. Be assured that you will get the amount. We are checking this in the backend.