Refund of money for IOT and ml training

I ordered a lit for IOT and ml training few months ago which was shipped to me and I paid 2,750 for that but later I wanted a refund since I was facing lot of issue in accessing the training and till now my amount is not refunded so kindly refund my amount or I will report on bolt

You have returned your lit which you have ordered in returned period only or not??

Hello , @shreyaanthapur
@pranav.kundaikar.inv
Apologies for the late response ,
Hello!
You can return the Bolt IoT kit within 10 days of delivery for a full refund provided the kit is not damaged and all the contents of the kit are returned safely!

Procedure to get refund:

1. Open a web browser on your computer or laptop. You cannot apply for a refund via mobile phone.
  2. On the web browser go to https://cloud.boltiot.com and log in to the Bolt Cloud using the email id you used to place the order.
  3. Now go to https://cloud.boltiot.com/training . You will find your training listed there.
  4. If you paid for the order via cash on delivery (CoD), please keep your Bank account details such as the IFSC code and Account number ready for the next step.
  5. Click on the Refund button next to your training.
  6. The web page will then give you the required steps for getting the refund, depending on the training that you purchased.
  7. For training that requires a kit, you will be told to enter a date on which the kit can be picked up from you.

However, there are some special steps for Cash On Delivery (CoD) orders, these are:

• Once you click on the refund button, you will be asked for the IFSC code and Account number to which amount can be transferred for the refund.
  • Once you upload these details, a small amount of money somewhere between Rs 1 and 2 (INR) will be transferred to your account. You will need to look at your bank account statement after raising the refund request, to see this amount.
  • Once this amount is credited to your account, you have to go to the Bolt Cloud’s training page as given previously, click on the refund button again, and enter this amount into the page.
  • Entering this amount on the web page will verify your account details with Bolt IoT and will also confirm that transferring the rest of the amount to this bank account will not have any issues.
  • Your full refund will be transferred to you only after the kit is received, and you can confirm your bank account details using the above steps.
    We are doing our best you refund will be provided at the earliest ,
    Thanks for being patient