Regarding Buzzer Connection

How to connect buzzer to the bolt because the size of buzzer is so small and their pins ,how to connect negative pin to the gnd because negative pin is very small

Use the breadboard.
Place the buzzer on the breadboard, then use male-male jumpers to connect the leads to appropriate power pins.

1 Like

You can connect it on the bolt wi-fi module ,just connect the +ve terminal of buzzer directly into the module & connect an male to female connector for the -ve terminal of buzzer & connect the other end of connector into the bolt module.

Alternatively, You can look at connecting the buzzer with the Bolt WiFi Module directly using the jumper wires.
Connect the positive terminal of the Buzzer with GPIO pin and another end in the ground as shown in the picture.

1 Like

i have done the exact connection as show in the picture but my buzzer is not giving output

If the connections are fine,
Then you can go two ways

1. Make a new product, give some name to GPIO Pin in hardware and in the code make two buttons for turning on and of the switch
  2. Directly implement using python code then you need not to worry about the hardware or naming of connections.

Thanks. It was helpful. I was confused to connect the pins of male to female to buzzer.

Hey @shubham21898
To connect buzzer to bolt use breadboard or male to female jumper wires.The slightly longer pin of buzzer is positive end and another one is negative. Connect the wires to buzzer and assemble the setup as you wish.

Hello @shubham21898, you can simply connect the buzzer to the ‘0’ GPIO pin using the male to female wire connectors. I am attaching the picture for your reference.

1 Like

YOU CAN USE JUMPER WIRES TO CONNECT BUZZER AND WIFI MODULE AND TAKE THE HELP OF A PERSON NEARBY YOU.

Thank you so much. Helped a lot. It worked !

:+1: