Regarding delivery

Hey,
I have got delivered BOLT Iot Training kit 2 days ago but still it is showing awaiting delivery confirmation and still I didn’t get the course code

I think it is because you have selected Cash on Delivery Payment option. It normally takes 2-3 days for the payment information to get updated. May be you should wait 1 or 2 days more.

Hi @sankeertgandoli2001,

Apology for the inconvenience, Can you send the image of your kit to support@boltiot.com and I will manually mark your order as paid then you can follow the instructions for training access.

Hi Rahul,
I haven’t received my kit yet, although i received last email from your end regarding the same that mentioned due to the ongoing lockdown you were not able to deliver my training kit. But as you know from past couple of weeks the courier services are operating, so i was expecting my training kit as well but nothing received yet. I even wrote you an email today afternoon regarding the same just wanted to follow up when can i expect my kit but i haven’t received any response yet.

Hi @abdullahnaz52,

Apology for the delay in shipping, we have started shipping the order recently and it will be shipped to your address in next 2-3 days. I have also informed the same to the operation team.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Thank you! I am really excited and looking forward to it