Regarding hard-copy of the bolt certificate

Sir I have paid 275 for hard-copy and still didn’t get any info about shipping or any other details except that I have paid for it. Sir please send it ASAP , please.

@yeshwant.naik, sir please respond

@vinayak.joshi sir there’s no update about my hard-copy of certificate. Please tell me about status of hard-copy sir. i have paid 275 for it and no one is responding what does this mean sir???

@saimukesh139
Apologies for the late reply. I’ll check this and get back to you by today EOD

Thank you @yeshwant.naik sir.

@yeshwant.naik sir it’s the second day with no response from you and you told that you will follow up by the EOD.

@yeshwant.naik, @shoeb.ahmed1 sirs I have ordered hard copy of certificate and it’s been more than 2 weeks and no response from your side. If you cannot send a certificate please kindly return my money otherwise please get my hard-copy of certificate delivered as soon as possible. Please understand the situation.

Hi @saimukesh139,

Apology for the delay in response, I have informed this issue to @shoeb.ahmed1 and @yeshwant.naik and then will help you out ASAP.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Hi @saimukesh139,

I just had a discussion with our operation team and they told me that your certificate was shipped today and it will be delivered to your address within 4-5 days.

I will be sharing the tracking details by tomorrow.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

@rahul.singh1 Thank you so much sir.