Regarding proof of submission of project in IoT and ML Innovation Challenge - 2

Respected sir,
I have Informed our college that I participated in the IoT and ML Innovation Challenge - 2, the faculty asked me to submit the proof of the participation sir, but I haven’t received any information regarding my submission of the project eventhough I have submitted project again with the updated steps. kindly provide me with a proof of participation of the IoT and ML Innovation Challenge - 2 sir.
Thank you.

@rahul.singh1 sir, please send us an email that we have successfully participated in the IoT and ML Innovation Challenge -2.

@rahul.singh1 sir please address our problem at your earliest.

Hi @govindbagdiya22

We have received your Innovation Challenge project submission. You must have received an email with the subject line “Thank you for submitting your Innovation Challenge Project” (Please check your spam folder also).

Do let me know in case you need further assistance,

Hi @saimukesh139,

We have received your project submission but you have published your project on hackster.com. Please submit your project again by referring to this link https://trainings.boltiot.com/courses/429176/lectures/12645715

After submitting the project, you will receive an email with the subject line “Thank you for submitting your Innovation Challenge Project”

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

@rahul.singh1 i have not received any such mail when i submitted it again after you updated the steps to submit it.

@rahul.singh1 no reply from you
i am afraid if my submission was made or not .

@govindbagdiya22

Did you try this solution provided by Rahul?
Regarding proof of submission of project in IoT and ML Innovation Challenge - 2

sir the point was i had submitted the project and rahul sir has conformed that he had received my submission . But the problem is i had not received the conformation mail after submitting it .
@rahul.singh1 @rahul.singh1 please look into it sir.