Regarding Refund Amount:

Respected Sir,
I have applied for the refund for the course Python Programming Training. When will my amount will be transferred to my account? Kindly transfer the amount as soon as possible…
My mail Id is gprasathsurya_bm@mepcoeng.ac.in
Order Id : #India50556

And in refund page it is show as refund transferred but I didn’t get any message in my mobile from bank regarding the refund.

Thanks

Yours Faithfully
J. SARAVANA PRASATH

Hello , @gprasathsurya_bm
@pranav.kundaikar.inv
Thank you for contacting us.
We have forwarded the issue to our support , your issue will be resolved at the earliest.

Thank you for being patient.

Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

I have received a mail that my amount has been refunded but I didn’t get any message from the bank. i don’t know what is the problem. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Hello , @gprasathsurya_bm
@pranav.kundaikar.inv
Thank you for contacting us.
We were informed that your fund has been reinitiated ,
We have forwarded the issue to our support , your issue will be resolved at the earliest.

Thank you for being patient.

Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

Thanks for replying sir. Please solve this problem and refund my fee as soon as possible.

Your refund has been processed successfully on 27th October. This is the Bank ARN number 74163262300035342369235. Kindly share the same with your bank to inquire why the amount is not reflecting in your account. cc @lokeshagarwal634

Yes Sir the amount is refund to my account I have verified this with my bank too.
Thank you for your patient and help.