Related to course access

it has been more than 4 days i recieved my kit but still im not able to access to course videos please help me…

To access your course videos, first login into bolt cloud using you username and password you created and follow this steps:

1. Click on the three dots on the right hand corner of the screen and a drop down menu will appear and click on “My Account”.
  2. Now on the left hand side, Training option will be visible. click on that and your training orders will be visible.
  3. Under your training orders, “Go to course” option visible click on that and you will be able to begin with you training.

Hi
I too faced with the same problem at the beginning of the course. I tried all the steps given on the training website but nothing worked. Simply go to the training platform of Bolt IOT- trainings.boltiot.com and click on enroll. Enter your credentials and then even without the confirmation, you should be able to access the training page.
Hope this helps you

ya i have done that several times but still it is showing that your payment is pending

Go to the Boltiot platform and provide the user id and password and get into it.there you will see the option.

I had don’t all the thinks it works perfectly try once again