Relay module connection problem

Hi,
For my Blink LED project, I use a two-channel relay. I got output but it is in a reverse manner when I press to turn ON button the bulb connected to the relay turns off similarly, I press the turn OFF button the bulb starts to blink. In relay the bulb connection is NC. The input is from pin 0 to in1 in a relay. Can I get some help?

Hi @kirubhav2000 bro, I don’t know what exactly the issue is but I hope your done with the project just by interchanging ‘Turn on’& ‘Turn off’ texts. @vinayak.joshi sir might help you.
Please do check in the description ( if it was an online purchase) or Google the model name and check if it is an active low relay.

Hi @arunkedu thank you for your reply.
I check my code it perfectly works when I connect LED to pin 0.

This is my code. I’ll check the relay type.

Looks like you have to use NO configuration for that. NC reverses the order simply.

Normally open ( NO ) contacts connect the circuit when the relay is activated; the circuit is disconnected when the relay is inactive. Normally closed ( NC ) contacts disconnect the circuit when the relay is activated; the circuit is connected when the relay is inactive.

Look at the below picture to figure out how to adjust and use NO instead.