Relinking with BOLT cloud

How to reconnect the bolt module , It shows offline for me. It dosen’t automatically connect when online

First you connect the BOLT module with the power supply.If you already connect the BOLT module with the Hotspot again connect it to the same wifi hotspot to same connection.If there is any error in connection or the blue and green LED will not glowing then you can repalce it.

if your wifi is power on and bolt device is connected to power supply,there will be no need for special set up again .if it is not connecting and showing offline means there is an issue with your wifi i guess,look in to your wifi connectivity and find whether your bandwidth is sufficient or not.

The blue light is blinking but I am unable to connect it with my phone.

Hi @manikandan.srinu,

Blue led is blinking means your Bolt is connected to any wifi network. Follow the setup process again to link your device to your wifi network. (Ignore the warning messge- Device is already owned by you)

Also, check the below details-

1. Bolt supports only the 2.4Ghz wifi network.
  2. Check if you are typing the correct password.
  3. Do not connect your Bolt to the college/university wifi network.
  4. Or try two phone method-

When you are setting up your Bolt for the first time, You need Bolt IoT app and wifi network. In case you don’t have the wifi connection at your home then you need two smartphones for setting up your Bolt. In the first phone install the Bolt IoT app and create a hotspot from the second phone. Now open Bolt IoT app in the first phone and log in with your login credentials and click on Add Device button and follow the onscreen instructions and in the last screen, it will ask to connect your bolt to second phone’s hotspot and your Bolt will be restarted and will connect to your second phone’s hotspot.

Check this link for debugging your issue.

1. Bolt Version-2 Setup Debugging
  2. Connecting Bolt to College University WiFi Network?

relink the bolt device by adding the device again and doing the work.

hello,
I couldn,t connect my wifi module to my phone device when i already connected my wifi module to the power setup and the blue light is glowing.
please help me to shoot out this trouble as i tried it many times by connecting it again and again.

Hi @akulaarchana68,

1. Is the blue light blinking ?
  2. Or is the blue light stable ?

If the blue light is blinking the follow the setup process again to link your device to your wifi network and if its still not connecting then check if you entering correct wifi name and password.

If the blue light is stable and green light is not on, it means your Bolt is connected to a wifi network but it is not getting internet access. In this case change the wifi password of your home network and follow the setup process again.

It dosen’t add then also. The blue light just blinks and then the wifi dosen’t connect to my moblie.

@rahul.singh1
Is there any way to know the password of our BOLT wifi module , so that it can be tyed manually and reconnected if not able to connect automatically.