Requested for Refund and item picked up but not recieved refund Still

My bolt Product has been returned to Delivery agent but still the refund has not been recieved in the account! My Pickup id is 24544422019258. Hope you will solve it. Thank You!

Hi @rajatkoorse.rk,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hi @rajatkoorse.rk ,
The USB cable is missing in the kit you returned. Kindly send the same. This time we won’t arrange the pickup, you’ll have to ship it.

Kindly courier it to:

Inventrom Private Limited, 
 #79, First Floor,
 5th main road, 11th cross road,
 Binnamangala, Stage 1,
 Indiranagar, Bengaluru -560038

Once you courier it send an email to support@boltiot.com along with the shipping details. Once received and checked, we’ll initiate the refund.

Sure sir thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sir I have Sent the mail please look into it. Thank You. @raghav.srivastava

Hi @rajatkoorse.rk,
We have received the USB cable. Payment will be processed within three working days.

Do let me know if you need any other help.

Nothing else sir thank you

1 Like

Sir it’s been 3 days since My cable has been recieved. Can you check about the Refund!

@rajatkoorse.rk apologies for the inconvenience. I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

@rajatkoorse.rk apologies for the inconvenience. Due to insufficient balance, we will only be able to process your refund by Monday(18th July 2022).

Okay sir thank you :blush:

1 Like

Sir will the refund be sent today?

@rajatkoorse.rk most probably yes. We are looking into it.

Not received it still sir @raghav.srivastava

@rajatkoorse.rk Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Would request you to bear with us, due to insufficient balance we could not process the refund.

We should be able to refund by today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Sir please refund it today it is very important that I get refund today

@rajatkoorse.rk I am checking the status with the team and have mentioned to prioritize your concern. We’ll update you shortly.

@raghav.srivastava It has been 2 weeks since I requested for refund and 1 week since the Cable has been recieved by your company… How many days more to process the refund sir?. I am having a medical emergency in the family hence I had requested for refund please process it quicker sir.

@raghav.srivastava can you please respond atleast sir

@rajatkoorse.rk Apologies for the delayed response. I’ll ask the team to expedite the process.