Requesting for test certificate which I am not receiving in my gmail

I am not receiving the test certificate which I have already attended the exam many times pls help me with this

Hi @impanaimpana00, Which training is this related to?

I had taken augmented reality course for intership and I had training test i had attended the test many times and i did not recivie my certificate ,pls help me with this

I have completed the internship in augmented reality and submitted my project to them soo as per the university rules i need the certificate from date oct 10th to 31st or else they may fail me in the exam so i have request you to give me the certificate has per the rules. thank you

@impanaimpana00 You can put a mail at support@boltiot.com with valid proof. You will surely get a response from the team.

@impanaimpana00 You certificate has been shared with you via email. Do check for the subject line “Feedback on the Assured Internship of AR Training”. Do confirm once you receive it.

You would have probably entered incorrect email id by mistake while taking test which would have resulted in you not recieving the email from Bolt Iot with your certificate, else you have not cleared the test on you first attempt i.e (<40marks).
If your issue is none of the ones mentioned above then check your spam section for the email.
Hope your query was addressed.

Check the email id maybe there is a error in the mail id you have submitted or you may not have provided the proper information after attending your test please check with if or else you can provide the proof that you have attended the test and still not got the certificate to the bolt team