Resetting Bolt device/Removing device from Cloud

I recently got a replacement for my bolt device. When I set it up, it went all well, but in the end, after it showed that it got connected, it showed an error and the device is connected to the cloud but I’m not able to access it. Is there a way to reset it to setup again?

Hi @sai.harshitb.24 ,
Please record a video of your Bolt module and upload it on google drive and share the link so I can see the status of the lights.

To set up your device again:
Change the password of your WiFi network. Then perform setup using the Bolt Mobile App. Once that’s done, if you want to revert your wifi to the previous password, do so and then set up your Bolt again by clicking the add device button in the Bolt Mobile App.

Thank you. I reset my wifi and it worked

Ok yeah, after I reset the wifi, it needed to be reconnected, but I tried connecting again, the setup process went till the end and even after the bolt module shows that it is connected to the cloud the app says that the addition of the device failed and I’m not able to access the device on the cloud…

I still haven’t removed the old device from the cloud… maybe that’s the problem
If so, how to remove the old devices from the cloud?

Hi @sai.harshitb.24,
I need to have a look at the status of the LEDs on your Bolt Module to better assess the issue. Please record a video of your Bolt module and upload it on google drive and share the link so I can see the status of the lights.

Hi @sai.harshitb.24 ,

Check the documentation here https://docs.boltiot.com/docs/unlinking-device-from-your-account

Do let me know in case you need any other information.