Sensors showing constant '5' value

Someone help!
Hello people,I want a help from you guys.
I am facing a problem for last two months,the sensors I have got LDR and LM35 are returning a constant ‘5’ value throughout the plot.I have tried everything possible to make out the problem but it still persists However the same sensors i have tested on my ESP8266nodeMCU board ,they worked absolutely fine and returned varying values,but on BOLT MODULE i am constantly getting this constant 5 value.i really got rid of this problem and dont’t know what to do. Please someone give me a workable solution
for reference you can check my earlier posts regarding same issue.

Hi @rajputsafal27,

Please share the image of Bolt to LDR connection and also share the links of your other thread so that we can resolve your issue.

LM35 sensor showing contant value
LDR showing constant value
LM35 showing constant 5 value
HERE BELOW IS MY LATEST TRY ON THIS LDR PROJECT
CONNECTIONS

OUTPUT

the value varied a bit initially but then again it became constant instead of changing light conditions in my room.
BUT WHY THESE VALUES ARE COMING IN RANGE 4-5 ONLY,THE SAME SENSOR I TESTED ON ESP8266 node MCU board values were between 800-900.
now here’s the case of LM35 temp. sensor
I have tried the project in many ways the classical method like LDR,also through ubuntu(sending data to twilio and mailgun)**ALL THE LINKS OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS ARE ATTACHED ABOVE .BUT AGAIN THE LM35 SENSOR ALSO SHOWED A VALUE ‘5’ CONSTANTLY.
DUE TO THIS PROBLEM I AM UNABLE TO ATTEMPT MY REMAINING PROJECTS DISCUSSED LATER IN TRAINING KINDLY PROVIDE ME A SOLUTION TO THIS.

I have given my response below.please refer my links of my earlier posts mentioned in the below thread

I am not pretty sure but it looks like, because of the excess current due to early circuit operations with 330ohm with LDR circuit your bolt wifi module is damaged.

That’s not the case I think because in my last try the value varied a bit and secondly this problem is occurring since my first project of training the LDR project.

HERE’S my complete threads and latest post.PLEASE REFER
https://forum.boltiot.com/t/sensors-showing-constant-5-value/17748/3

Hi @rajputsafal27,

I have forwarded your request to the operation team and they will update you by tomorrow EOD.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

1 Like

Hi!
I haven’t received any update by operation team regarding the request i sent to you in connection to the problem of sensors showing constant value.
Please look into the issue as i have wasted a lot of time in these minor projects and the training is unwantedly held up which i would have finished early.

I have the same feeling about that wifi module

@rajputsafal27

Thanks for patiently waiting. We will be replacing your device.

I have forwarded the request to the operations team. They will get in touch with you by tomorrow EOD.