Showing no device added on bolt iot app

i have connected bolt wifi module once but now when i open bolt iot app it’s showing “no devices added” but both led’s are glowing
i forgot to which wifi i have connected before. when i restart the process bolt’s hotspot is not showing
what’s the solution?

Do not panic . Remember one product can have multiple devices but one device can only have one product.So basically you have to link BOLT device with product from link tab as shown.

thank you for your reply.
no device is showing in both bolt iot app and clod dashboard

Have you checked this on BOLT cloud on pc too?

yes!

Your device is not added .Please Add the device.

it’s showing no devices added but both led’s are glowing, if i start adding the device it’s not connecting to the bolt’s hotspot

Blue Led mean - You powered the chip
Green LED mean - Connected to Internet.
Use the same wifi network you used when you first connected it to Cloud

Similiar query

i forgot which wifi i had used .
is there any other solution?

Hi @manogna2102 ,
Is the wifi network you connected your bolt to previously still in range? If yes please turn that wifi router off and then you’ll be able to set your bolt up using the app.

same problem , facing by me right now

in mobile application , its shows the device but on pc it doesnt.

try connecting it again ,if still it doesn’t work do the setup process again with other wifi network or hotspot or do it in other mobile

Hi @sagarnaik28732 ,
Please record a video of your Bolt module and upload it on google drive and share the link so I can see the status of the lights.

Iam too facing the same problem as the process i have done it completely till adding the device and giving the wifi password after that my gree led glows but iam no device is shown neither in the my phone nor on to the web page

restart your device and check your wifi connection

Hi @mus9980tafa,
Please record a video of your Bolt module and upload it on google drive and share the link so I can see the status of the lights.

try doing the setup process in another mobile using different wifi network/hotspot .if you wish to use the same network you can do the same process again.

i found that i was not able to connect device due to using android 11 as the app is supporting only under android 10

and now the issue is i linked my device from my friend’s acc which i want to unlink i.e. jabeen3108@gmail.com