Smart farming using soil moisture & water pump

im making smart farming project using soil moisture sensor and water pump ,i need help in coding it
without using python in my project

@cvivek2596

Depending on how complex or easy your project is, you will have to use come or the other kind of coding.

There are online tools available that eliminate use of coding like Integromat, but you might have to deal with limited usability and features that might overall limit your project.

Do revert back with your overall project plan so that we can suggest you right path to go ahead.

I’m using wayscript ,is it right?
Let me give you a short description of my project,
Using soil moisture sensor a mini submersible water pump will be automatically feeding water to farm untill it gets moist and it will be automatically off after it.
And major problem I’m facing is I’m poor in coding as I’m a mechanical engineering student so need help in coding it.
How should I code to take sensor reading from soil moisture and to turn on pump and also to turn it off after water feeding

Hi @cvivek2596,

If you have gone through the IoT and ML course, then you must have already realised that the project that your are trying to do, is pretty easy to do with the Bolt IoT library and python.

May I know, why you are trying to use wayscript (I have never heard of this language, just confirming whether you meant javascript).

Also, I believe the following link might help you get ideas on how you could proceed

My keyboard have some problem so I was using Virtual keyboard but in Ubuntu I’m unable to write whole code but in JavaScript virtual keyboard works so I was just raising this issue
Thanks I have learnt a lot from this online Iot and ml course,now I’m managing keyboard from anywhere to write the code
Again thanks a lot

Hi @cvivek2596,

You can try out Vagrant with Virtualbox. Check this thread How to Copy Paste in Ubuntu in Oracle Virtual Box from windows?

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

@rahul.singh1
Can I use virtual keyboard on Ubuntu in Windows

If you have gone through the IoT and ML course, then you must have already realised that the project that your are trying to do, is pretty easy to do with the Bolt IoT library and python.

May I know, why you are trying to use wayscript (in the format of C)
Also, I believe the following link might help you get ideas on how you could proceed