Smart Garden using IoT

Hello! I had a few doubts doubt regarding the integromat setup for the Smart Garden Project on the Hackster website.

1. How were the value parameters set in the Bolt IoT modules?
  2. May I please get a more detailed explanation on the exact conditions being set for the filters
    Hoping for a quick response. Thanks in advance!

I’ll be happy to help you with your doubts regarding the Integromat setup for the Smart Garden Project.

Regarding the value parameters set in the Bolt IoT modules, the exact configuration will depend on the specific requirements of your project and the sensors you are using. In general, the value parameters are set to define the thresholds or ranges within which you want to trigger certain actions or notifications.

For example, let’s say you have a moisture sensor that measures soil moisture levels in your garden. You might set a value parameter in the Bolt IoT module to trigger an action when the moisture level falls below a certain threshold. This threshold value can be adjusted based on your specific needs and the requirements of your plants.

Similarly, if you have a temperature sensor, you can set value parameters to define temperature ranges that would trigger specific actions. For instance, you might want to receive a notification when the temperature goes above a certain limit or falls below a certain range.

The exact values and parameters you set will depend on the specific sensors you’re using and the desired behavior of your Smart Garden system. It’s important to refer to the documentation or specifications of your sensors to understand the range of values they provide and how to interpret them in relation to your garden’s needs.

Regarding the filters used in the Integromat setup, filters are conditions that are applied to incoming data to determine whether the data meets specific criteria. Filters are typically used to route or process data selectively based on predefined conditions.

For example, in the Smart Garden Project, you might have a filter that checks if the moisture level is below a certain threshold. If the filter condition is met, it will trigger a specific action, such as sending a notification or activating a watering mechanism.

The exact conditions for the filters will depend on the requirements of your project. In the case of the Smart Garden Project, the filters are likely checking various sensor readings (such as temperature, humidity, and moisture) against predefined thresholds or ranges to determine when specific actions need to be taken.

It’s important to review the Integromat scenario and examine the filter settings within each module to understand the specific conditions being set for your project.

I hope this explanation clarifies your doubts. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!