Smart traffic for emergency vehicles

I want to create a project where I can control the traffic signal when an ambulance is approaching. for example, if an ambulance is approaching the traffic signal but the signal is red and vehicles are unable to move my project should allow the traffic signal to detect the ambulance and turn the signal green till the ambulance passes by and when it passes the signal should be back to normal. I want to detect the ambulance using rf transmitter and receiver. transmitter will be in the ambulance and receiver on the traffic signal. how can I implement this project using bolt?

1 Like

Hi!
You may implement it by using bolt in the following way-
Whenever the ambulance is sensed by the rf receiver, the green led will be pushed to high(i.e to glow).
You can also add an announcement type system ,which will make a announcement to others to give way to the ambulance. Also, U keep a gps tracking system for the ambuance to track instead of rf. This will be more useful.

1 Like

In other way you can also implement the system where the ambulance will know all the conditions of the traffic light and whenever it passes through the traffic light if it is red the ambulance will push the button and the led will turn to green.