Some issue in receiving mails (about certification and project/internship)

I have done the web development training course after completing the final certification test (I am eligible for the certificate i scored 41/50 ) I didn’t received the mail for certification and internship. Kindly help me out.

@aditigoel3.ag We are looking into the issue. Be assured you will get the certificate by tomorrow itself.

Still I haven’t received the certificate

@aditigoel3.ag This is an issue specific to your email where our systems have bounced it, due to which all emails to your email address are failing to get delivered. And since we send the certificate as an email, you haven’t received it. There are a variety of reasons that an email message can bounce: the email address doesn’t exist, the inbox is full, just to name a few.

But be assured that you will receive your certificate once we figure out the issue with your email id. Can you confirm if this is your email address: aditigoel3.ag@gmail.com. Do you have any alternative email id that we can send the email to?

50% of the issue is resolved. I just received the training certification but I haven’t received the internship mail about the project details. Kindly resolve that too.

The issue is fully resolved now. Thank you for the cooperation.

Hello sir ,this is geetha manaswi, I’ve taken the web development certification test two days ago, first it said “you are not eligible because of different email id” ,so I’ve taken the test again using email id i.e ([manaswigunnam@gmail.com]) that i have used to buy the course. It said i will get the mail within 48 hrs but I have not received any confirmation email yet .Also i have sent an email regarding this but not received any solution for my email ,that’s the reason i had to connect with you here again. I need to do my intern asap .
Hope to hear from you soon without any delay.
Please do the needful.
Thank you sir.

Hi @manaswigunnam,

Your mail request will be responded with on the next working day, i.e. Monday. Anyways, its good to post it on the forum as well. But, this is not the correct forum.

For web development related queries, post it on https://webdevelopmentforum.boltiot.com/. The forum link was provided in the training as well.

For your assurance, your request has been noted by me as well, you’ll receive your certificate soon.