Technical problem after connecting to hotspot

I am facing a problem connecting my bolt wifi module to the cloud, in step 3 of the process in the “boltiot” mobile app after connecting to the bolt hotspot, my module starts blinking the blue light fast but still the app shows “No connection” and I’m not able to proceed further.
Here are the screenshots and the video showing my status with the module and the connectivity.

@abishekyelagani1999 Can you please send a small video of the issue to support@boltiot.com? From the screenshot, it seems you are doing the setup on the iOS app.

For now, you can try doing the setup via an Android phone till your issue is resolved.

Yes, i am using an Iphone, i did follow all the steps right but the problem remains the same. the pictures i have shared are the stepwise problems i have phased Shoeb.
For now i will carry on with the android os but hope i will receive a solution for my problem.
Thank you in advance.

Yes, i am using an Iphone, the pictures i have shared are the stepwise problems i have faced Shoeb.
For now i will carry on with the android os but hope i will receive a solution for my problem.
Thank you in advance.

@abishekyelagani1999 We will definitely look into the issue. Not to worry.

Once you have done the setup, you can log back into the iOS app and the device should be shown over there.

iam not able to access this wifi connection. can you please help me out with this issue?

@manasareddythamira Can you please explain what you mean by when you say

Are you unable to connect the Bolt to the selected WiFi?

Seems the problem still persist, trying to connect iPhone with Bolt hotspot but no luck.