Temperature and Humidity Sensor Requirements + Boltduino

I need to know where I can get the temperature and humidity sensor and the boltduino.
(The following components:

• DHT11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor (4 pins)
  • Bolt WiFi Module
  • Arduino UNO & Genuino UNO)

@reachprith7

Have you taken up any existing courses from Bolt IoT yet?

Yes, I took that ML and IoT course, but that just had the Bolt WiFi module with it. It doesn’t have the other components mentioned above. Hence, need to know how and where I could procure these.

@reachprith7

You can get the DHT11 from any online/offline market.

Link for the same -

On the other half, you can use a general Arduino UNO which you need to connect with bolt module with the UART pins.

Or, you can write a mail to support@boltiot.com requesting for a Boltduino, which has a section to mount the bolt wifi module. Saving the hassle of connecting with UART pins everytime.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

1 Like

Ok. I wanted the Boltduino specifically and shall send a mail regarding the requirement. Thanks for the response!

Hi @reachprith7 ,

1. You can purchase the Boltduino from this link: Pay Rs. 1750.00 to Bolt IoT (@boltIoT) on Instamojo
  2. You can purchase the DHT11(Temperature and Humidity) from the link shared by @akshayan.sinha
  3. You can watch this video Bolt IoT Workshops to learn about the integration of Boltduino with the DHT11 sensor.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

1 Like