The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid, but the course is still available

I was trying to access the course but, when I click on “ Go to course ” button it takes me to a new tab where all the lectures are disabled and “The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid, but the course is still available!” was written hence I would not be able to access it. Please help me in fixing it.

@prabhatrishabh172 Please share the email ID that you have used to access the training. It may be that you have already used the code and are signing up for the training again.

@prabhatrishabh172 Just go to trainings.boltiot.com and login with your email id and password. Then you will be able to access the course.

But I didnt log in with email, I logged in with Google so I dont have a password help me pls

@utkarshkumarsinghviv

From Bolt Cloud, click on ‘Go to Course’ button, to get redirected to the trainings.boltiot.com. From there, use the same email ID that you used during buying the course, to sign up on the website.

Then you should see a coupon already added when you click on the course you need. (Only if you Open through Bolt Cloud). From there, you should be able to buy and access the course.

Let me know if you have any other queries.