Training access

i already paid the amount at cod but still its saying that the payment is in pending so tell me how to access my trainig

dont worry. it usually takes 2 to 3 days after the payment to change your payment status as paid. once your payment status shows paid, you can easily access the training. i will recommend you to watch the video on the bolt cloud website on how to access the training.

Hi @psourabhkumar,

Can you share your order id?

Refresh your Gmail account and check once again you will get it an mail within 2 days

Not to worry! It will take 2 days to change the status. Then you will be easily able to access the course once the status changes.

it takes two or three days to display in your account that you have been payed my friend.
after 2 days you just goto my account>training>

Please refer to below link for solution to your query for training access.

I have purchased the kit in Oct 2019, it shows the paid as well, but I am not able to access my training. When I select the training option it says to enroll for the training and proceed further by paying $130. Please look into this matter ASAP.

Click on Enroll Now and fill in your details to SignUp on the site and shown the courses available Click on "Enroll in Course for $130 Since you have already paid for the training click on Add Coupon and use your unique code and access the course.

i paid the amount.but it is still showing the payment pending

Hi @kishorear As I can you order is already marked as paid. Please confirm the same or let me know if you are still facing issue with your order status.