Training videos are not opening They are asking to pay $130....

Training videos are not opening

They are asking to pay $130…

Login in using your registered mail idtraining link
No it will not ask you to pay if you have purchased the kit along with training
Online bolt iot training is free you just need to click on enroll button

select the option that u have already paid, the videos will open once u received your kit

Login to your training course

Hey check your email if you got your kit and they received the money they sent you a mail along with the code,copy the code and paste it on the coupon place while joining the training course. In case if you successfully pass their scholarship exam. Hope it helps.

Hey Harish ,if you have already purchased the kit along with online trainig course.
Then you have to login using registered mail.
After that you will see courses available .
Click on “Enroll in Course for $130”.
There you will see payment option, if you have already paid , then click on “ADD COUPON” .
Check your mail for COUPON code of worth $130, and get your course.
Check your mail for confirmation.
And start your course.

Here are the steps that will help you to access the online training:

1. Please visit this link [https://trainings.boltiot.com].
  2. Click on Enroll Now and fill in your details to SignUp on the site.
  3. Now you will be shown the courses available.
  4. Click on “Enroll in Course for $130”
  5. You will be shown the page to pay for the course. Since you have already paid for the training, instead of making the payment again, click on Add Coupon and use this unique code worth $130.
  6. Click checkbox to agree to Terms and Conditions and click on Enroll in Course.
  7. You will be shown the confirmation screen. Click on Continue to Course button to view your training.

Once you have purchase the kit and they will receive the money. Next sign in your email ID. Click on “Enroll in Course for $130”.
There you will see payment option, if you have paid , then click on “ADD COUPON Code ”.
They will send your mail for COUPON code of worth $130, and get your course.
Copy the Coupon code and paste.
Next You go to the IoT and ML training to start the course.

I didn’t received my coupon code, I too have the same issue.what shall i do now .I assessed the course for one day , but today I couldn’t. Please give a solution.

Mail to the support team support@boltiot.com with the picture of your kit which you have received… Then they will send you the login credentials

I have already mailed ; but no response

after entering the coupon code… did you login or sigin up on the cloud? and
In case you are not able to view the video you can follow the steps below for training access:

1. Create an account on cloud.boltiot.com using the same email ID that you used to register for the training.
  2. Visit cloud.boltiot.com/training using the same account you created in step 1
  3. Read all the steps given on the website link in step 2 carefully and follow them.

when i have mailed to the support team there reply was " We have a HOLIDAY over weekend, i.e. Saturday and Sunday. Hence any email sent between Friday 3 PM to Monday 8 AM IST will be replied on Monday by 7 PM. The best and the faster way to get response to your queries is forum.boltiot.com

On weekdays you will get a reply within 24 working hours."

once watch this video hope it will be useful :innocent: