Troubleshoot in Linking My Bolt Cloud Account

As part of training I received my hardware kit .

Unfortunately I am unable to link the device to my Bolt cloud account, (Account name : [sereenaleemz@gmail.com]

When I am trying to connect the device it always pop up an error message stating " Device is already owned by (maanchotilsereena@gmail.com)

It is to be connected to my bolt cloud account " [sereenaleemz@gmail.com]

Kindly look over this matter as early as possible.

Best Regards
Sereena

@sereenaleemz

Have you previously tried to connect your device with maanchotilsereena@gmail.com?

We’ll remove the device manually by tomorrow and will let you know. You can then try setting up your device with your new Email ID.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Dear sir,

Actually I have mistakenly connected to the above mail I’d.

With Regards
Sereena Leemz

Hai,
Please update whether you have done the reset of my bolt account.

Regards
Priya Antony

@sereenaleemz

I’ll take forward the query and the team will update you once it is removed.

Thanks for your updates.

Best regards
Sereena Leemz

I have recently asked your team for my bolt account reset by 27th Nov .Still my bolt account is not updated. So I’m not satisfied in your service. Therefore I’m hereby dropping this course and is requesting you to furtherly make a move for my refunding process as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Sereena Leemz

@sereenaleemz

Apologies for the delay, our team will update your device and let you know. You can make your decision once the removal of the device from the account is completed.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Your device has been reset. You can use the Bolt IoT app to complete the setup again with the email id you wish to connect the device with on Bolt Cloud.

Our apologies for the delay in resetting the account. My colleague who does the unlinking was not available today due to an emergency hence the delay. We will do our best to avoid such delays in the future.

Thank you for your updates and I will continue the course.

Best Regards
Sereena Leemz

1 Like