Troubleshooting on Bolt Module

Both the LED green and blue lights are turned OFF even after connecting the device to the laptop through USB. Can anybody say, what happened to my device? If my device doesn’t work, how to fix the device?

1 Like

Have you checked your connection with the USB cable on the USB port of BOLT module?

Try using a different USB cable and may be try to plug it to the socket using an adapter and check if the blue light glows or not .If blue light still does not get switched on then it may mean that there is a problem with your wifi module.

Yup, done this too. But no result. Till the lights are OFF. In this case, what should I do?

Write a mail to support@boltiot.com and ask for replacement of your module. Mention order no. in mail body. And send from your registered email ID preferably.

@satyasrinath7

Can you shoot a video of the behavior and share the same with support@boltiot.com?

you need to use this device in a proper manner because the upper portion of the device is sensitive and it is mandatory that you not touch it and also need to take care about your power supply and if your bolt WIFI module is not working because of doing such false mistake then you need to replace it with new one