Ubuntu and Digital ocean

@rahul.singh1 sir I have completely shifted from windows to ubuntu , i also have digital ocean which is free till next month so i want to know whether Digital ocean is of any use to me ? and what should i do of it.

Hi @govindbagdiya22,

You can delete your ubuntu droplet from the Digital ocean. If you need ubuntu to complete any other project on Bolt IoT, you can install ubuntu on Vmware or Virtualbox or you can use amazon aws. They provide 1GB server free for 1 year.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

1 Like

@rahul.singh1 sir actually i have removed windows os and installed ubuntu os , so i want to know whether Digital ocean is of any use to me?

Hi @govindbagdiya22,

No, you can delete the digital ocean droplet.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

1 Like

Sir,
I have downloaded VMware -workstation but it’s not free. It will only give me a 30 day trial.
But in the video course it’s different.
I used digital ocean but as it was only available for limited period of time I want to switch to something else so that I can try few projects.
What do I do now? Where should I switch to? In your opinion what is the best option?
Also may I know how to use amazon aws. I don’t have any knowledge about it.
I am attaching the screenshot of the pop up window that just popped up after opening VMware-workstation.

Please help
ThankYou