Unable to access bolt cloud dashboard

Hi there … so, i am referring to your article ‘creating an account on IoT cloud service’. There’s this step where we verify our email, which i have done and then as per your article, i must be redirected to the bolt cloud dashboard. Instead, i am redirected to my login page, and then after a few leads, i hit a dead-end, wherein i have to signout. The welcome cloud iot page, to which i must redirected to, never appears.
Upon logging in, as and when redirected to that login page, i am led to this page (well before that, another page appears where i am asked about my details, and after i submit i get this):

The bolt iot app is already installed and i am forced to signout. How do i access my iot dashboard, sir ? Eagerly awaiting an answer …

1 Like

Hi,

I think you have done this in your android/ios.So step 1 is complete.After verification of the email,2)you need to use pc/laptop for the futher use.You must login into cloud.boltiot.com in pc/laptop with the same earlier verified details.,then use it

I think you are not using pc/laptop for step 2?

2 Likes

hi @akshayrbhat2015,
i am facing same issue in laptop

Hi @kaushi0400,

Please open the browser in full screen mode and it will work.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

good morning sir,
i am very thankful for your assistance . it was very helpfull :grinning: :grinning:

This kind of error mainly occurs when we try to use split screen for parallel working. So please use your browser in full screen mode and then try, it ma help you…

thank you for your help

Hi, I am facing the same issue. I couldn’t access or view the dashboard. When I gave my email id and pwd I am getting the following message. I also tried to signup with Google but again getting the same error msg. Can someone guide me how to view and access the Dashboard.

" We need some more information to serve you better
Please enter the same email ID you have used to log in to the Bolt Cloud".

Thanks

@jyvr19is

Have you registered/created bolt cloud account? Make sure to use the same email ID, you put while buying the course.

If you still face issues, try with a different browser.

Let me know if it is still not working.

Yes I have registered and I’m using the same email id . Also tried with different browsers.
Still getting the same message.
To check, I registered again with the same email id and got the message as already registered.
Please help.

@jyvr19is

I’ll forward your request to the team. You can keep trying on your end.

Hi @jyvr19is,

Check if you are using any browser extension that are blocking the cookies and Bolt Cloud files from loading into your browser.

Also update the browser to the lastet version and check if it working.

Do let me know in case you need further assitance.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I tried to update the browser, but mine was already updated and tried to relaunch chrome and it worked.

Hi ,
I am facing same issue .

Hi @neha0206mishra,

If you’ve completed the setup for the Bolt WiFi Module and wish to access the Cloud page, please follow this link: Bolt Cloud Login and log in to your Bolt Cloud account.

If you haven’t set up the WiFi for your device yet, you can follow these steps by visiting the following links:

1. Setting up the Bolt WiFi Module
  2. Getting Started Video Tutorial