Unable to access the code

I’m unable to use the access code to give the exam, everytime I enter my code it shows ‘your entry did not match’. kindly provide me a new access code or enable the previous one.

@riyamanik8800 This usually happens when by mistake your access code has not been added to a particular list of access codes. The team typically needs 2-7 days to resolve this. You’ll have to wait till then.
Tagging relevant people below for your convenience.
@raghav.srivastava

Hi @riyamanik8800 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible. Can you please confirm which training are you enrolled in?

@khandenathparth Thanks for tagging me.

1 Like

Hi @riyamanik8800,
Can you please tell which test you are facing the issue with? The team is asking for the same.

Hello @raghav.srivastava

I am facing the same issue with Bolt IoT and ML Test. I’m unable to use the access code to give the exam, everytime I enter my 30-digit Course access code it shows ‘your entry did not match’. Am not able to give the Final Exam. Please fix the issue as soon as possible.

Hi @mi21mtech14003,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible. Please share your email id.

mi21mtech14003@iith.ac.in

@mi21mtech14003 Your access code has been added to the test system. You should be able to take the test now.

The voice apps training

The test for training certificate

@raghav.srivastava @ashwin.salgaocar please help me out with this issue.

Thank you Ashwin sir @ashwin.salgaocar

@riyamanik8800 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly. Also, please share your email id. For any future queries regarding voice apps training, kindly post them here.

@raghav.srivastava @ashwin.salgaocar
I am facing the same issue with IoT and ML test. I’ve checked my email and course-access code, but it shows “your entry did not match”.
Please help. My email - khandenathparth@iitbhilai.ac.in

Hi @khandenathparth,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

1 Like

@khandenathparth Apologies for the issue. We have added your access code to the test.

1 Like

Thank you @raghav.srivastava and @ashwin.salgaocar sir. It’s working now.

1 Like

@riyamanik8800 the issue has been resolved. Please confirm.

Yes sir, Thankyou so much.