Unable to connect bolt module to cloud

Hello guy’s!

I am unable to connect my bolt module to cloud. So the problem that I’m facing is that I first connected my phone to home WiFi then I followed all 3 steps and I clicked the Ready button my phone gets connected to bolt wifi hotspots(before allowing location ON) and eventually my home WiFi gets disconnected(even though blue led is seen blinking fast) after which I got the CAUTION regarding 5ghz wifi not supported!.. Similarly when I connected my phone to other mobile hotspot I got the same problem i.e CAUTION…

Please help me to find the solution!

@ryanfdes082 may this earlier discussions help you ,try to search the topic in forum,or else

please let us know if you need help.

you can change your phone hotspot AP band from 5 Ghz to 2.4 Ghz.Then you can connect to your bolt wifi to your phone. if your phone does have 2.4Ghz ap band then you will have to change your to connect.

1 Like

Brother can you share your material or GitHub repository for bolt iot I want to learn Herbert programming but due to financial problems in this lockdot my business doomed please help me

Brother can you share your material or GitHub repository for bolt iot I want to learn Herbert programming but due to financial problems in this lockdown my business doomed please help me

Hi @govindbagdiya22 thanks for the solution it worked well!!! and the status was online… Actually I disconnected (in device info) from the Cloud…Can u tell how to make it status Online again?? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @abhisheksnjain for the reply…:pray:

1 Like

which material you are talking about,i don’t know about git hub and herbert programming please ?
i think you are talking about heart beat sensor project of which discussion is going on in the forum .if this is the case i think you should ask @csadiya.444.

you told -

is it not showing status online?

1 Like

@govindbagdiya22 everything is fine now!!! I am not facing any issues now…

1 Like

In your mobile there must be an option in setting to change 5ghz to 2.4ghz, check

1 Like

Its written on the bolt module it supports 2.4Ghz . Try changing your phone hotspot AP band from 5 Ghz to 2.4 Ghz. The option to change this is available in the hotspot settings in an android device

I know this and i have tried but it did not work so i tried in different manner now everything is fine.

1 Like