I have uploaded my screenshot. After that step, i could not get anything. And green light is not glowing which means not connecting to internet.
You can manually connect your Bolt Module over WiFi (the one it needs to connect with) using the below method.
- Install Advance IP Scanner (eg. Download_advanced_ip_scanner ) in your laptop.
- Connect to the WiFi network the Bolt is connected to and find the IP address of Bolt. You can find the Bolt IP by the Hostname which will be something like “Expressif”. Note down the IP address of the Bolt.
- Type the following URL in your laptop’s browser after replacing <IP_ADDR> with the Bolt’s IP Address.
- Replace <HOTSPOT_NAME> with the name of your phone’s hotspot and replace <HOTSPOT_PASSWD> with the password of your hotspot.
- Now your Bolt will be restarted and will connect to new wifi ( here it is Hotspot )