Unable to connect using PUTTY

Hi,

I am not able to connect server using PUTTY.

Please Help…

Hi @amit.vivek59lala

Make sure that you are logging in with your username which you used in ubuntu server and try again.

Hi @amit.vivek59lala,

Please change the root password of your droplet from the digital ocean and try with the new password.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

hi, @amit.vivek59lala
This error means that the network connection PUTTY tried to make to your server received no response at all from the server. Usually this happens because the server machine is completely isolated from the network, or because it is turned off.

Check that you have correctly entered the host name or IP address of your server machine. If that fails, consult the administrator of your server.

hey i had same issue …i suggest you to open your digitalocen account and change your password or SSH key …if you are using SSH key then save your public and privet key using different name when you generate it .and after you open putty check your setup which is shown in left side . right click on SSH go in AUTH browse your privet key which you had generated. type user name as root. check your IP address twice copy it from your dashboard and try again