Unable to copy paste

yes i have installed python 3 from shared link

Download python3 from microsoft store as well. Looks like they aren’t accepting self installed python.

Ok tell me how to download it with powershell iam getting above message when I try to run my code

You know about microsoft store right? Search in the taskbar “Microsoft Store” > In the store search “Python 3.9” > Click install

Once installation is complete do Step 2 to check if it is properly installed.

im getting some big error like this
do i need to add some path in environment variables?

run this - pip3 install wheel
And then install boltiot

Follow the instructions over here - https://www.howtogeek.com/266621/how-to-make-windows-10-accept-file-paths-over-260-characters/
I had already enabled it a year back while doing ML projects, that’s why i never faced this error maybe.
After the instructions, reboot your system.

All this can be prevented by using any Python IDE too.

Other than this, you can use your phone to run the python on terminal too. Let me know if you need instructions on that.

you followed same instructions to enable it

do u have any idea how to do this by using anaconda navigator spyder IDE?

Use the console similar to as the terminal. Install the boltiot package.

Oh can u name some consols similar to terminal
And how should I enable the one u mentioned the link you shared it’s not clear so if possible can u mentions steps to enable it

The console present in the IDE, where you see the output of your python script. You can use that. First install the boltiot package and then use it accordingly.

Are you using Windows Home or Pro?

For Home Users (most likely) -

Step 1 - Search regedit in taskbar and open the registry editor. (Broken blue cubes)
Step 2 - On the left side panel, scroll down and search for “File System”. Click on it.
Step 3 - On the right hand side, search for “LongPathEnabled”. Double Click on it. And change the value data from 0 --> 1. Then click Ok and exit.
Step 4 - Download this file - https://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Long-Path-Names-Hacks.zip and Unzip it anywhere.
Step 5 - There will be 2 files which work as ON and OFF of your 260 character enabler. The file name ending with (default) will work as OFF, so that in case in future you wish to go back to previous settings, you can just run the default file.
Step 6 - Run the ON file i.e, “Remove 260 char file limit.reg”. Click Ok-Yes wherever needed and restart your computer.

It is Windows Home. Look at the Edition part.

(Remove the screenshot as it has your device credentials exposed)

Hey, @kondruabhay try Using Command python instead of python3 to Run a program and pip instead of pip3 to install packages in CMD or Powershell this Works

yeah python3 working fine my problem is iam unable to use copy paste in vmware

Hi @kondruabhay,

You can try out shared folder between guest and host os https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aeTYkGpOkI

hi @kondruabhay ,
Highlight the text in the VM, and then press Ctrl+C two times to copy the text. On your local computer, click where you want to paste the text. Press Ctrl+V or right-click and select Paste .