"Unable to join the network" message received when trying to connect to the Bolt hotspot in iphone12(IOS15)

@abhikumarabhikumar

Haven’t received any mail from jagadishvaranasi123@gmail.com yet

Update: Received it. Will update it soon.

@akshayan.sinha thanks and waiting for the same :slight_smile:

@abhikumarabhikumar

Your device has been unlinked, you can now follow the usual instruction to connect your device to the new account.

Before starting off, you can also assure with me, whether the green light on the bolt module still turns ON.

@akshayan.sinha Hi

Hi yes. I just connected to the device, blue light started blinking slowly later Green Light was turned ON and both lights are stable now.

@abhikumarabhikumar

Is your Bolt module up and running now?

no I am trying with set up process… No LUCK :frowning_face:

Bolt hotspot was not reflecting… @akshayan.sinha

So the above-mentioned happened before you even tried to set up the device?

@akshayan.sinha YES, after disconnecting & connecting same problem.

@abhikumarabhikumar

Disconnecting and connecting what exactly? With the bolt module or the WiFi network?

In case there is confusion in the setup, we can resolve that in a google meet. But in case the Device is faulty we can provide a replacement for the same.

@akshayan.sinha Hi, as soon as I connected the device both lights(Blue & Green) are turned ON but BOLT network(hotspot) is not displaying… how can i connect?

@abhikumarabhikumar

There could be a malfunction, but you can follow the below method to verify.

Make sure the blue light is blinking slowly after cutting off the Home WiFi.

If it still has both the lights stable, then shoot a video of no nearby Home WiFi/hotspot on one phone, while the Bolt module having blue and green stable light. Upload the video on drive, and share the link with support@boltiot.com

Before proceeding with the video, assure in the thread that the green light remains ON without any active WiFi connection nearby.

@akshayan.sinha sure…

@akshayan.sinha HI, When I swiched off the WIFI network and connected the device below behaviour observed in the set up process

1. Blue light started blinking slowly
  2. I followed the set up prcoess, logged into the ‘BOLTIOT’ app
  3. In the WIFI list, hotspot name was displaying then I tried to connect to “BOLT3851790” then below error response was received. "Make Sure your device is connected to BOLT hotspot.

I shared screenshots & videos to the above email id.

@akshayan.sinha Hi,

I sent mail to support@boltiot.com & I looped you in the same mail. I didn’t get any reply could you please let me know any solution on my issue.

1 Like

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to reset network settings on your iPhone.