Unable to login on project submission dashboard

Actually I am ready with my project for the submission but I am unable to login to project dash board. I had used the particular mail id which I am using for bolt cloud, but it isn’t working. Please help me out because I want to submit my project as early as possible.

@irfanmavvannur

Make sure you go through the steps mentioned in Not able to login in project submission site - #19 by akshayan.sinha

Do let me know if you still face issues.

Yes still I am facing issue regarding the login
I had it done in correct way as mentioned by you but it is not working please solve this…

@irfanmavvannur

I believe you are signed into the Bolt Cloud with your email ID, and not with Google-SignIn.

We are looking into this and will update you soon. Till then you can start drafting the documentation in a word file, and once the log-in issue is resolved, you can move your content to the project portal.

When will be it solved because the last date for project submission is December 31 /2021.

Hi @irfanmavvannur ,

1. First login to https://cloud.boltiot.com with your email irfan********@gmail.com id and password.
  2. Then go to this link Log In ‹ Bolt IoT project submission — WordPress and click on Login with the Discourse button
  3. Then you will be redirected to the Bolt forum, click on the login button again
  4. It will redirect you to the project submission site with a successful login.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

hey it is working thankyou