Unable to open quiz

I have recently started this course but it shows 25% completed. So I am unable to open quizzes which I didn’t attempt yet.

1 Like

to open the quiz you have get 40% right answers in previous quiz

I got 75% in previous quiz. It is showing course is 25% completed but I didn’t complete much.

I guess you have completed upto project 1, if so no need to worry ,even I got confused at first to see 30ish% completed by end of project 1.

I didn’t complete upto project 1. I have completed the course only upto quiz 1st. But is is showing that I have completed and I think the quizzes were also already responded by someone.

Hi @shahinmomin231200,

You can reattempt the module quiz and I will also suggest you to change your trainings.boltiot.com password.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

How to reattempt the quiz?

Sir, I am getting “This game exceeded the 25 player limit” on my Quiz 9, please help me regarding that.

@nandini19112000

Can you be more specific about which training?

Yes i am also facing same issue in quiz no. 3

@pandavdhaval97

Please be specific, which training are you referring to?

1 Like

yeah, it’s IoT and ML training, and it’s saying “This game exceeded the 25 player limit” on my Quiz 9.

here’s the image attached.

please help me with that

@nandini19112000

Apologies for the inconvenience, we’ll update you soon once the issue is solved. You can continue with your training without attending the quizzes till then.

1 Like