Unable to register with mailgun

sir i am unable to create the mailgun account please help me…

@pritambhaumiksmail12 the error is coming due to the Pasaword. Use a password which is a combination of alphabets (capitalized and small), digits and special characters.

If your password will have those things then the form will give you a warning like This password is ok but may still be vulnerable. Would also recommend setting up 2FA.

Then you can proceed ahead. If you are still facing the issue then elaborate it

I already use a password which is a combination of alphabets (capitalized and small), digits and special characters.

Just refresh the page and then again feed the password. Note: You have to fill Student in the company field and then it will proceed ahead :slight_smile:
Do reply if the problem is solved

IT still has same problem…

Are you pasting the password in the Confirm Password field?

Your entered password is how many characters long?

No sir i am typing and type the same password.

Ok sir I do this…

Use an online password generator, and save the password in a text file with you.

I already use it ,sir

Please edit and remove this post. Personal details must not be posted on the forum.

@pritambhaumiksmail12 all you are doing wrong is with the selection of password. You can also use the suggested password

ok sir i do this …

1 Like

No sir… …

Still not working? Use a password having a length in range of 10 - 15 characters. Do the signup process with another browser

still now it is not working tried it also another browsers but it is unchanged. please help me sir.

@pritambhaumiksmail12 you must be using a string in your password which must be matching with your mail address or username that is why the site will not allow you to set such password.

I hope this clears your problem :slight_smile: