Unable to understand graph

Sir, explain output graph in temperature monitoring system 1577282167265

@sreejavijayagiri The graph is just an output of temperature value on the y axis and the time of the value on the x axis.

Sir my project is turning on and off led using Google assistant, so after sign up with IFTTT
I got this

So I connect then I got
But I unable to under what to fill in last second box, I’m unable to select any option in that box also I am unable to type any letters
At last I’m getting like this
Please help me

@sreejavijayagiri Please follow the steps as given in this project.

1 Like

Yes sir even I tried this way also but I’m not getting output
Also I’m getting error in the code (at last line in code for both on and off )
Please help

@sreejavijayagiri Can you please share the error details? A screenshot would be great.

Here is the screen shot please help

@sreejavijayagiri That is NOT the code to be written on the product side. What you have written as a product code is HTTP calls to turn on/off the LED.
Please read the project content in the link carefully.

Can I get the code for this sir

@sreejavijayagiri You do not have to write product code if you are only going to turn on/off the LED. It is required if you are planning on collecting data from the GPIO pins of the Bolt.

Sir I have written HTTP calls to turn on and off led in produce side ,but I am getting error, can I know my mistake

This are HTTP calls right
Sir please reply soon

@sreejavijayagiri,

This is not the correct way to trigger the API using the code. You have to use the ajax method to do the same.

Check the sample code here

var data = null;

var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
xhr.withCredentials = true;

xhr.addEventListener("readystatechange", function () {
  if (this.readyState === 4) {
    console.log(this.responseText);
  }
});

xhr.open("GET", "https://cloud.boltiot.com/remote/1cdfabea-306f-413f-a84b-552938aa8c5d/digitalWrite?pin=2&state=LOW&deviceName=BO7488206");
xhr.setRequestHeader("cache-control", "no-cache");
xhr.send(data); 

Also change the extension to JS.

Note - Replace the api key and device id with your details.
Refer this link to know more about Ajax https://www.w3schools.com/xml/ajax_intro.asp

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Okay sir, thank you
Sir the winners for innovative project had declared already I want to see there videos, will you send me the link of there videos, so that I could know some more information about projects

hello,the output graph clearly shows the data that the temperature at the particular time(on 17 july 2018 at 6hours30min27second) is 30.

Sir,that was my previous doubdt And got clarified
can l get the link for videos of projects, of innovative challenge winners