[ UPDATE ] Bolt IoT and ML Innovation Challenge

Thanks for the confirmation.

1 Like

@raghav.srivastava I have submitted my project for Innovation Challenge already. But I have not provided the github code link. Is it mandatory or will it hamper the judging in any way? Because my project was huge and donā€™t want to make the repo public. So, instead of that I can add you or other team member as a collaborator so that it remains within a required perimeter of people.

Waiting for your reply

Hi @vishalvats2000 ,
I need to check with the team regarding this. Weā€™ll get back to you shortly.

1 Like

Hi @vishalvats2000,
You donā€™t have to share the whole code but some code snippet should present in the project documentation explaining the main points of the project. Also your project will be published on https://boltiot.com/projects.
Do let me know if you need any other help.

Thanks for the reply @raghav.srivastava . If this is the case then I am good to go because I have provided plenty of code snippets in the documentation. Also, my project is already published on the Bolt Iot Projectā€™s page

1 Like

I assume the Innovation Challenge 3.0 has ended yesterday. Any tentative time frame for the results?

Hi @vishalvats2000,
Yes, itā€™s ended, Iā€™ll confirm with the team and let you know. Iā€™ll check regarding the tentative time frame.

1 Like

Hi @vishalvats2000 ,

We have decided to declare the result by end of this month (If the judges are available for review).

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Ok sir. Thatā€™s it, I will wait for the results. Thanks for the reply

Good evening sir, just wanted to know that are the judges available and will the results be out on time?

@vishalvats2000 I have forwarded this to the team and weā€™ll get back to you shortly.

Thanks. I will wait for the response

1 Like

Any update @raghav.srivastava

@vishalvats2000 Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I am still awaiting a reply from the team. Will check with them again.

1 Like

The evaluation of the projects submitted for the innovation challenge has already begun and the results should be out by 30th September 2022.

Ok sir. I thought the result would be out by this month itself as told by Rahul sir. But no worries, I just wish that it wonā€™t get further delayed.

Evening sir. 2 weeks left in this month. Are the results delayed or will they be declared in time?

Hello Vishal,

We will keep you all posted about the Innovation Challenge results.

1 Like

Any tentative date when can we expect the result ?

1 Like

Waiting for the same. :alarm_clock: