[ UPDATE ] Bolt IoT and ML Innovation Challenge

Okay :ok_hand:. Will wait till tomorrow

I don’t think they will release the result today, I had mailed them and they told me that their team is still grading the projects.

Okay, when did you mailed?

Yesterday, they replied just few min back

1 Like

Good morning sir. What’s the new expected date for results? @pranav.kundaikar.inv @ravi.ujjwal @PPV

Waiting for your reply :crossed_fingers:

Good morning @PPV sir.

I am just eager to know that when the results of Bolt Iot and ML Innovation Challenge will be out? Actually I asked the same on forum multiple times but the dates which I get as a reply are always extended. I assume the deadline from December last year has been shifted a lot , months have passed by. Also what’s interesting here is that the project evaluations had started from August and post that 2 months have passed by.

On the bolt’s project website, there are a total of 5 projects published which are for the challenge and apart from that I guess there will be 10 more projects that are not published on the site. More importantly, the projects which have been published on the project’s site are the projects that got full marks as a part of your evaluation. So, why this is taking so long? Last year the same thing happened but Covid was a big factor that time but the current delay and non availability of getting a answer after repeatedly asking is just not right.

More importantly the next 3 months are full of festivities which will surely delay it further. So, do declare the results in this week so that once and for all it can be officially over.

In all of these competitions, always the participants are time bounded and expected to deliver a great project in time. So, the same should be followed in the case of result declaration. Deadlines are meant to be followed

I hope someone answers :smiley::+1:. This post was created as a result of one of my questions in the month of January. I literally think that it closes off soon maybe after 10 months of creation.

Hi,

The projects are already under review, and you can expect the results soon.

I can understand that you had to wait for a very long time. Appreciate your patience.

You can expect the result to be out in the next few days.

Just automated reply?

Hey ,
Lokesh this side,
there were so many projects submissions since last innovation challenge, all the projects are under review , please be patient ,
The results will be out soon ,
Keep learning and keep growing.

Okay, that makes things understandable. Is there any slightest of probability that results will be out in this month?

Any update on the result?

1 Like

Any updates @lokeshagarwal634 @ashwin.salgaocar

@ayanghosh974 @vishalvats2000.

Please understand that the submissions have been already forwarded to the Judges for review. We cannot push them to speed up the process as they are industry professionals who have taken this up in goodwill along with their day-to-day work. We expect that it should be done by the end of the month.

Once we receive the results from them. We will announce it and you will be informed. I would appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the distinctive, detailed and direct answer.:+1:

Thats what we wanted to know, thanks for the clarifying answer. Really appreciate that.

Good morning, sir. Any updates?

Hello @ashwin.salgaocar , Isn’t that too much time to declare a result ? Can you please put some update on this and also mention if the next expected result out date is by the end of this month or year?

Hello , @vishalvats2000 @ayanghosh974
@ashwin.salgaocar @ravi.ujjwal
The results are already in the process of the evaluation by the industry experts for every aspect of its utilization.
Due to heavy rate of submissions there are Delays for which we apologies.
We cannot push them to speed up the process as they are industry professionals who have taken this up in goodwill along with their day-to-day work. We expect that it should be done by December End.

Once we receive the results from them. We will announce it and you will be informed. I would appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

@lokeshagarwal634 what are the chances that the new never-ending, always delayed deadline will be followed? @PPV @ashwin.salgaocar also need your distinctive thoughts on this. Email seems to have no effect on anyone