Now you can find the updated Bolt SD card files V2 at: https://github.com/Inventrom/bolt-sdcard-files/tree/master/dist
Whats new in Version - 2 ?
1. You can now directly connect bolt to your cloud.boitiot.com from settings page. No more complex commands in browser.
2. You can now update your bolt firmware from settings page. Finally it is here
3. You can also check bolt version in settings page.
4. Slight improvements in speed. This is possible due to the minified versions of the files.
5. Better experience while setting up WiFi connection to Bolt.
How to update to your device:
1. Copy all these files to the SD card (You can use an SD card adaptor or upload one by one using the developer page. SD card method is preferred)
2. If you face any issue with the files, we suggest you to raise an issue on Github itself. (Check the Issues tab)
3. We suggest you to improve this file and contribute to the development. We are looking for improvements in UI UX as well as features. To get the raw files to edit go to https://github.com/Inventrom/bolt-sdcard-files