Usb pin problem

I’m not able to remove the usb pin from wifi module

It is quite hard to remove the usb from the bolt module, but if you pull the usb carefully it simply comes out . At first i was also having the same problem but you can take out the usb if you try it carefully with a little force

hold the bolt module on the edges of the circuit board…be careful not to put force on the pin sockets, and pull the usb by shaking it left and right, wriggling it out. If the cable provided is the problem , you can use your own cable if it fits better.

HI @k.r.santhosh098
Firstly, turn off the switch. When you see both blue & green lights are off, hold the bolt gently from the edges and do not hold it from the center (make sure you’re not touching or pressing any of the pins) and then remove the USB pin.
I’ll suggest you further use a different cable(any android charger cable except Type-C) which would not get stuck & is easy to connect & disconnect.

Hi @k.r.santhosh098
it’s some what hard to remove usb cable from wifi module.
Don’t worry about it.Make some little bit force to remove the cable.Be careful when you remove your usb cable.Don’t make too much force to remove the cable.Thank you

First, turn off the switch to prevent any emergency cases. Hold the bolt gently from the edges and do not hold it from the center (make sure you’re not touching or pressing any of the pins, this will ruin the whole wifi module and you will have to buy a new one) and then remove the USB pin.
I’ll suggest you further use a different cable. Though it is always hard with any charger cable. Just apply some more force on the pull.