USB port damaged

The usb port was so weak that it cannot withstand even a small force applied to remove the cable. The usb port is now broken. I request for a replacement as I have barely used it and it got damaged. Kindly look into it.

Hi @setikaraj,

Please send your current address and this image to support@boltiot.com and we will arrange the replacement for your Bolt device(if it is under warranty).

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

1 Like

Same problem USB port damaged, please replace it as soon as possible!

@rokesh550

I have informed our operation team regarding the same. They will contact you by tomorrow EOD.

Same problem.
I connected the USB cable and when I tried to remove it got damaged ( soldering broke).
Please arrange some replacement as I am just in the beginning of the course .
Hope you understand.

Hi @gayathrivvr2727,

Apology for the inconvenience, I have shared your details with our operation team. You will be receiving your replacement within 5-6 working days.

1 Like

For damaged USB port, the only solution is to get a new wi-fi module. Next time if it’s again hard to remove the cable you can keep the cable connected with the wi-fi module and store it safely rather than damaging it again.

1 Like

The same problem, I was working on a project and as I was making connections the USB port got detached (Soldering is too weak).
I request for a replacement as soon as possible since I’m yet to complete the course.

Sir even i faced the same thing…after the completion of work i tried removing the cable but the port itself came out and
Sir could u arrange me the replacement a bit faster sir…am at final project

Kindly do the needful sir

Hi @appukulpe2 and @yashdadi872,

I am sharing your details with the operation team. You will be receiving replacement for your device within 5-6 working days.

Thank u so much sir for immediate response

1 Like

Same problem.
It got damaged